41studio is software development company that leverages the cutting edge technology to rapidly build web or mobile applications. We love to work in agile way for a whole host of clients to improve their business efficiency and provide a competitive advantage.
We specialize in test-driven development, user-centered design, pair programming and best practice standard quality code to reduce application lifecycle costs and improve overall productivity.
We are looking for someone that has strong experience with developing user interfaces for applications on the iPhone or iPad using the iOS SDK. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of passionate people and industry veterans who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Work with the product team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, and translate that into pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience
- Identify and correct bottlenecks to improve application performance
- Minimum of 3 years iOS development experience with strong React Native Skill.
- Strong understanding of Objective-C or Swift.
- Hands-on experience working with multiple data interchange formats such as XML and JSON.
- Strong understanding of modern mobile application development principles and iOS app deployment procedures.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with the creation and consumption of web services.
- Experience with Jira / Atlassian products is a plus.
- Experience developing Xamarin applications is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Experience with multithreading programming is a plus.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code is a plus.
- Development experience with Android is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English.
- Awesome attitude.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org